Habitatges d’ús turístic

This tag is associated with 4 posts

Initial approval of the amendment to the Plan of Uses of Ciutat Vella – Barcelona

ENG_ Last 26th of April the “Amendment to the Plan of Uses regarding public establishments, hotels and other activities” was aproved in Ciutat Vella District. Apart from other modifications to take into account, we would like to highlight the possibility to open new hotels in an external perimeter around the district and in level B … Continue reading

Touristic apartment licences in Ciutat Vella – Barcelona

ENG_ As we already informed you, on behalf of the new regulations oficially published on December the 5th of 2012 regarding the Touristic Apartment Licences in Catalonia, the old apartment licences must be updated. In the case of Ciutat Vella, Barcelona’s City Council has established that all the apartments with licences into force must process the new … Continue reading

Touristic Apartment Licenses News

ENG_Thanks to the new “comunicat” procedure that Barcelona City Council launched passed April, GBM can confirm that the procedure to obtain a touristic housing licence in Barcelona city has gained speed.  This circumstance, together with the fact that the municipal tax for this license is 227,28 €, instead of 754,32€ which was past year, means … Continue reading

GBM and tourist use housing

ENG_ In GBM we have specialized in obtaining tourist use housing licenses during the last passed years. But, do you know the difference between tourist use housing and tourist apartments’? The difference between a housing and an apartment is that the housing requires a certificate. In Catalonia, it is considered “tourist use housing” 164/2010 Decree), that … Continue reading